Collaborate with engineers and designers to create electrical, fire alarm and coordination plans for construction in 3D. This position also participates in building customer loyalty by providing innovative CADD documents and solutions.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Draft and produce accurate and effective electrical, fire alarm, layout and coordination drawings in 3D in a timely manner.
· Ensure the working drawings follow Power Design quality and installation standards.
· Communicate effectively with appropriate parties, including both the client and the design team, in order to accomplish tasks.
· Prepare and review preliminary, as-built and design-built drawings.
· Meet project milestone and deliverable dates.
· Proficient in computer aided drafting and design programs, including Autocad, Revit, and Bluebeam (PDF converter), as well as Microsoft Office.
· Experience with 3D AutoCAD MEP, Revit MEP and/or BIM modeling software is required.
· Minimum two (2) years CADD experience.
· Must be detail oriented and quality driven.
· General electrical and NEC knowledge is required.
· Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, fluid work environment.
· Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation, and growth.